Note: You need at least one pair of Switcheroos to control a light. Only order the single unit if you already have at least a pair and want to add to your existing configuration.
Switcheroo is guaranteed for life. If you encounter any issues with Switcheroo at any time, use any of the contact methods on this site to request a replacement or refund. No questions asked.
Switcheroo is Designed For:
- Easy home lighting reconfiguration.
- Simple implementation, with no need for a smartphone app, pairing, or complicated setup.
- Use without WiFi, so that your lighting is not dependent on your internet working.
With Switcheroo, You Can:
- Use multiple channels to have various configurations around your house.
- Use your existing wall switches and timers to activate a series of lights.
- Avoid expensive and intrusive home-rewiring.
- Extend your existing smart-home devices with ease.
- Turn on all of your holiday lighting with one switch/timer.
- A sleek design that does not block the outlet above or below.
- A simple dial for configuration of send or receive mode, as well as channel selection.
- A clever recessed edge to prevent accidental configuration changes.
- An all-analog configuration process, so that Switcheroo can be set up before you plug it in and then neatly tucked behind furniture.
- Two outlets (one on each side) so that you can plug in multiple lights without an additional adapter.
NOTICE: It is against U.S. building code to connect a dimming switch to a standard outlet. Switcheroo will not function and may even fail permanently if connected to a dimmable outlet.